Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Busy Day

Wednesday, May 27

From start to almost finished, this day has sped by. I met with 3 other ladies this morning from my Wednesday morning Bible Study, which will start again soon. It was so great to see them again and laugh. When we were finished, I picked up Jon and we got a sandwich at Wendy's then went to a friend's house and got some freshly picked asparagus. Picked up our mail then I began working in the garage. I boxed up the kitchen tree, repotted a plant, then cut down all the extra boxes that have been piling up since winter. Dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, sat down for about a half hour then gave Jessie a bath. Then back to the kitchen to empty the dishwasher and put away all the clean dishes in the sink. I'm ready for bed!

Jennifer and Jessie were in the back yard for several hours then they also went to Wendy's drive thru for lunch and  met Brent, Diane and Tom at Frontier Town and ate with the goats. Jess had a good day until I came home then not so much. Crabby. 

I took a picture of the solar tea pot that Diane and Randie gave me for Christmas. I have it on a table on our "lower" patio. I need to go outside when it's dark and see how it lights up. 

Speaking of Randie, please pray for her. She's been in the hospital for several days with heart issues. It seems that the heart valve she had replaced 10 years ago is in need of having it replaced again. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors, as they figure out the best approach to this procedure. 



I waited patiently for the LORD; 
He turned to me and heard my cry. 
Psalm 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment