Saturday, May 16, 2020

Gardening

Saturday, May 16

Rachel came and spent the day with Jessie. They played games, went outside swinging, watched a DVD, went to Wendy's drive thru and ate with the goats. They both had a good day.

Jon spent about 3 hours in his garden planting the rest of his veggies and flowers. A woman stopped in a van and told him how nice his yard looked and his garden was really nice! Compliments are always appreciated.

I spent at least 5 hours outside planting the annuals I bought last week with Jon. I also tried cleaning up the fall leaves and pulled weeds. I began to put out my miniatures, but that will have to wait until the next time. I have not done any gardening in years like I did today. I am so thrilled and thank God that I was able to do it. However, I did have to take pain medicine when I came inside because I could barely walk. Right now I feel much better. Having lost 22 pounds since March 1 has helped my back a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment