Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Blood Work Take 2

Tuesday, May 19

I was hoping that since it was raining this morning that there wouldn't be many people ahead of us to get blood work. Wrong. Again. Although not quite as busy as last Friday, it took us about 1 hour and 15 minutes from start to finish. Jane dropped us off and waited for us in the parking lot. It was hot in there and both Jess and I had trouble being overheated with our masks on. Plus, I'm sure everyone heard her when she had her blood taken. I'm glad that's over and done with for maybe another 6 months or so.

We got our drive thru Tim Horton's breakfast and ate at the park again. I picked up the mail and we headed home. Jessie was very crabby most of the day and it was because her feet hurt. She wanted me to rub Deep Blue on them before we left this morning. Jon wasn't in good shape either. The weather has been bad for arthritis sufferers.

No comments:

Post a Comment