Friday, May 22, 2020

A Two-Day Recap

Thursday, May 21
Friday, May 22

Yesterday Jessie had fun with Rachel. They were outside swinging then watched DVD's and did some paperwork. Jon and I went to a Farm and Home store and I bought a small, wheeled cart to put weeds, etc. in. We had a sandwich from Wendy's then shopped for plants at Mary's Garden in Romeo.
I bought two very nice and inexpensive hanging plants for Jessie's swing and a nice porch pot for the front porch. Both had plants in them that I've never seen or heard of before. I'll have to take a picture of them when it stops raining!

Jessie was very tired this morning and slept for almost 2 hours while I did quite a bit of paperwork. When she woke up,  Jennifer, Jessie and I went to Culver's for a drive thru lunch, Walgreen's for prescriptions and the bank and post office. Jon took it easy as he wasn't feeling well. Most likely the crummy weather. It's quite humid.

I just finished a Zoom meeting with my "Joyful Journey" gals. Eight of us participated and it was great to SEE everyone and catch up. I miss being with the groups of ladies I'm part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment