Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10

It's been a great Mother's Day Weekend beginning with my time out with Jon Friday morning buying plants to spending the day with Jessie yesterday and receiving presents. Jon worked today and I wanted to eat a meal we rarely eat that I really like: a beef roast dinner. So I made my own and we enjoyed it along with a piece of Bill Knapp's chocolate cake. I've also spent the day reading a book. I'll finish it in a few minutes. I only had about 1/4 of it read this morning. It's a good who-done-it book. Julie Klassen's "The Bridge To Belle Island".

This is what I received from my "kids" (a mosaic stained "glass" butterfly that Jessie made along with an attached card, flowers and an iPad holder from Jon that I used this morning to watch church):























I am one blessed Momma!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment