Friday, May 29, 2020

Catching Up

Thursday, May 28
Friday, May 29

Thursday was another full day in this household. Jessie had a "speech" class (she's the only student) in the morning, then I did numerous odds and ends around the house.

Today was just as eventful. I did quite a bit of computer work and washed clothes and even put them all away. Jessie and Jennifer were outside swinging for quite some time. I do have to say that Jess was quite crabby and complained a lot. Especially when I had her vacuum the carpets! In fact, she's still hollering at me to stop typing. Guess the clicking bothers her. Or? Who knows.

Jennifer took a picture of Darla that I've been wanting to get for quite some time. It's Darla social distancing! She loves to sit on the deck, stick her head through the screen and watch the back yard. This time she was watching Jessie swing.

Randie is still in the hospital. She had her CT scan but the TEE is now scheduled for Monday. The doctors don't want her to leave for the weekend and come back, so she's staying the weekend.

I'm glad that God promises to listen to His children  when we pray and that He will answer. Sometimes it seems like I'm talking to space, yet other times I feel His presence. Thank you, Heavenly Father.

"Call to me, and I will answer you,
and show you great and mighty
things, which you do not know."
Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment