Sunday, May 3, 2020

A Nice Day

Sunday, May 3

Jessie and I watched church on the iPad again this morning. Usually she sits on her couch and listens but when I told her we were going to have communion, she put her iPad down and sat on "my" couch, and we watched it together. For some reason only known to Jessie and God, she loves communion. She asked Jesus into her heart many years ago at Kids Camp and has taken communion since then. Today used ice tea (no red drinks in the house) and one Cheez It for communion. She sat through the entire service. It was a very special time for me sharing church with Jessie.

I wasn't feeling well today from my fall. My chest and stomach felt like a truck ran over me and it hurts to cough. I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow. My knee is more swollen than this morning. I had to take some pain medication and slept for a couple hours after lunch. I'm a little better now.

 I called in a take-out order from Romeo Family Restaurant for dinner, then Jess wanted to go outside and swing.  However, that lasted only 5 minutes and we were back in the house. We Face Timed Diane and Randie and Jon (he was in the living room!). I wish I could have taken a picture of Jessie's face when Jon appeared on the iPad. She looked and stared at me like I had 3 heads. She probably wondered why on earth did I Face Time Jon when he was in the house with us! It was soooo funny!




Couldn't resist taking this picture and posting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment