Monday, May 25, 2020

Memorial Day

Monday, May 25

Jess and I picked up Rachel this morning and we purchased breakfast at Panera Bread for a one-day-late birthday celebration for Rachel. We took it and ate with the ducks. Again. We're predictable where we eat lately. Breakfast with the ducks. Lunch with the goats. Anyway, we had a nice visit and then took her back home. 

Jess played on her iPad and I prepared a potato salad for our dinner that we ate when Jon got home from work. We also had hot dogs and corn from the cob that I cooked and cut off earlier. A perfect picnic lunch enjoyed in the coolness of the house since it was too hot and humid to eat outside. 

Diane texted earlier in the day to tell us that Randie was in the hospital and would be for several days. She was to have a heart echo today and a heart cath. tomorrow. Please pray for her. Randie has not been well since Christmas. Please pray that the doctor's would be able to find out what is wrong and the proper medication to take. 

Tonight's scripture verses come from the book of Psalms, Chapter 34 verses 1-3: 

I will extol the LORD at all times;
His praise will always be on my lips.
My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the Lord with me;
let us exalt his name together.


No comments:

Post a Comment