Saturday, May 2, 2020

Swinging

Saturday, May 2

It was a beautiful day. Jessie must have thought so, too, because she went outside 2 times to go swinging. I bought her a new hammock swing but she's not trying that one yet. The yellow swing she's using would absolutely kill my hips. I can't imagine that it doesn't hurt hers.

I am much better tonight than last night. I've kept icing my knee and it has helped quite a bit. I'm so very thankful that I'm not hurt worse. My guardian angel has kept very busy over the years, that's for sure!

Jon worked a bit in his garden. He would have worked more but his arthritis isn't very good these days and he's not feeling well at all. Jessie's been complaining of her feet and knees, too, so it's probably the change in the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment