Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Shopping

Tuesday, May 26

As soon as Rachel came this morning, Jon and I took off for Sam's Club. We've seen the lines outside waiting to get in via FB, but thought we'd at least try it. Jon had me bring a book so I could sit in the van and wait if he had to stand in line. Fortunately there were no lines and very few people inside. It wasn't very cool inside and wearing a mask made it difficult for me to breathe. I was really glad to complete our shopping and go back outside without a mask!

 As we were walking down the isles, I could hear a machine behind us starting and stopping. I assumed it was one of the employees using some type of machine for something. It turns out it was an unmanned floor cleaner!

It took quite a while for me to put everything away that we purchased plus washing clothes. Rachel came this morning while her Mom was taking care of her grandson, then Jane came at 1:00 p.m. Jessie had a great day with both of them playing games and doing paperwork. They even were outside for about 20 minutes before it got too hot.

And, it's hot in the house as our air conditioner doesn't work. Our friend and owner of Johnson Thermol Temp came and thinks it might be a compressor part, OR the compressor! Oh boy. That might be a bit expensive! Thankfully, we have window air conditioners in our upstairs bedrooms so at least we can sleep comfortably. It's just SOOO loud!

Jon and I were watching Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet this afternoon and at one point I noticed that Darla was also watching it!
She's such a strange dog.





Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.
 … Psalm 31:24





No comments:

Post a Comment