Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Fast Day

Wednesday, May 13

It's almost the end of the day and it passed so quickly! We ate a quick breakfast, went to Walgreen's then bought Jessie a McDonald's lunch before we met Brent, his mom and his aide at the park on 24 Mile Road so they could watch the ducks. Jennifer wheeled Jessie around the pond while Tom wheeled Brent. I stayed behind in the van.

Jennifer and I ate our lunch when we got home then I went to the bank and got gas in the van. Came home and put the rest of the ornaments away from the kitchen tree we started to take down this morning. I know. It's May. BUT, when this pandemic began and we were urged to put back up our Christmas lights, I didn't have to because the kitchen tree was still up! Besides kitchen ornaments I had Christmas ornaments, snowmen, and hearts for Valentine's Day on the tree. I'll miss the lights at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment