Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Spring Cleaning

Tuesday, May 12

Jessie had a great day with Jane. They played games, did paperwork, went outside to swing and play kick ball. We went to Wendy's drive thru for a pop and Jr. Frosty, ate with the goats, then they dropped me off to pick up one of the vans that I had at the Dealer's.

The rest of the afternoon I worked in my bedroom and began spring cleaning. Something I haven't done in years, I'm sorry to say. I got one tiny corner done and feel great about it. Tomorrow I'm going to try planting some of the flowers I bought since it's supposed to be nice for a couple of days. Before days of rain come.

Right now all the plants are on tables by windows in the family room and living room. Today was a sunshiny day for them.

The Blue Angels were supposed to fly over but they didn't come anywhere around us. However, around 4:00 three F-10 Warthogs flew over. Jon and I rushed outside to see them but they were faster and we only saw them leaving. Ohio is sending up jets to Selfridge this week for practices, or whatever they call them. They could have been from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment