Monday, May 4, 2020

They're Back !!!

Monday, May 4

I had Jessie's aides begin again and Jennifer came today. Last night I asked Jessie what she wanted to do with Jennifer and she said "school work".  And that's what she did for almost an hour or more. In the month that I was with her, she only worked a half hour or more on school work. She only wants to do certain things with certain people. Tomorrow Jane will be here and I predict that they will be playing games and playing Apples 2 Apples.

Jessie also dusted the lower level of the house and vacuumed the family room. Right now she is sound asleep on Jon's living room couch. We ate our dinner watching the Columbus Zoo and she fell asleep about 45 minutes ago. I think she won't wake up until I get her up to go upstairs to bed. I guess all that school work and cleaning the house wore her out. Jon just went upstairs to bed, so other than Jessie snoring, it's pretty quiet for me. I think I'll read.

No comments:

Post a Comment