Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Our Back Deck

Wednesday, May 20

Rachel came at 10:00 and we began on the deck changing it back to our summer look. In the winter we put up plastic on the screens to keep out the blowing snow. This also gives us extra storage during the winter.

Rachel carried all the furniture off the deck and washed it all with Pine Sol then left them on the lawn for the sun to dry them.  She also washed the walls and floor. She was one tired girl when she left around 1:30 p.m.

I finished the deck around 5:00 just before dinner. I would have sat out there tonight but it is a tad bit cold.

Jennifer took Jessie outside for about an hour and she went swinging and listened to Christmas carols! She's been super tired and crabby the rest of the day, including now.

Jon did grocery shopping at Vince and Joe's, Kroger's and Meijer. I'm so thankful he has taken over this task. I haven't been in a grocery store since March 17! I do miss it, though. Maybe soon I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment