Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A Crabby Day

Tuesday, May 5

Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about having a crabby day. That was Jessie despite the presence of Jane. Personally, I think she's giving us all a "run for our money" because we've changed her days again. For a month she was just with Jon and me. Now the aides are back and she has to adjust again. 

Today was our lunch outing and she was even crabby then. We ate with the goats, delivered some eggs, then went to the Northern Market on Van Dyke and 35 Mile Road. Jess, of course, stayed in the van while Jane and I shopped. I got a couple ornamental cabbage plants and Jane got a hanging plant. I also bought some peach cider and Jessie hollered all the way home that she wanted some NOW

Change is not easy for my darling daughter. Hopefully, by this time next week she won't be so crabby. But. In the meantime, it's going to be a very long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment