Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Quiet Sunday

Jon went to church and Jess and I lazed around this morning taking our time getting up and having breakfast.  We were just finishing when Jon returned home!  I've done paperwork, read some in a Christmas book, decorated my kitchen tree, more paperwork, and helped Jessie help Jon put ornaments on his tree.  I should have downloaded the pictures and I could have put them on here.  I'll have to take time to download pictures tomorow.  That's about it.  My foot continues to hurt and both legs have ached for the past several days.  The Celebrex I have to take now instead of Mobic isn't quite doing the job that Mobic did (for arthritis), so I have added discomfort from Arthur. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope today was pain free for you. I've decided the older we get the longer it takes to get going again - but you will do it. Have a super evening. Becky in NC

    ReplyDelete