Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random Pictures



Rachel took the picture of  Jessie in the leaves about a month ago.  She said that Jess kept running and jumping in the leaves and Memphis kept running over to her to make sure she was OK.
 
When Jane was here one Monday she helped Jessie decorate the big tree in the family room.  Usually it's our family tree, but I decided to let Jess put all of her ornaments on it this year.  She spends alot of time on the floor by the tree, so I thought she'd enjoy it. She's claimed that corner of the family room.  Usually we put up one in her bedroom, but she doesn't spend much time in there anymore. 
 
The picture to the left is the completed tree with a very nice picture of Jess, if I do say so myself.  Most of the time she has goofie faces.  I got a good one this time!  The one with Jane is a good one, too!
 
I goofed off this morning because there wasn't any reason to get up (Rachel was here today) and do anything except paperwork, which I'm so far behind anyway that a few hours wouldn't make a difference.   Around 12:30 I decided to go out.  This was the first time I've driven by myself since November 6!  I went to the post office, Walgreen's, McDonald's drive thru and ate in the van during a snow squall.  I went to K-Mart and spent a couple hours riding up and down each aisle on their only electric Amigo, which beeped the entire time because it needed recharging.  I was able to complete gift buying for Jessie. 
 
By the time I got home I was exhausted, but I felt good that I was able to get out and try to begin getting back to normal.  Rachel and Jessie just hung out at home and then made gingerbread cookies from a box mix I had bought last year after Christmas!  They are really good. 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. such good pictures and such a pretty tree. Glad you felt like getting out a bit on your own. BEcky

    ReplyDelete