Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday

If I hadn't set the alarm for 8:30 a.m. and Jess heard it, she would have kept sleeping!  She's becoming like her mom - up late and sleep in.  Rachel came today so that I could go out for a bit.  After the post office and Walgreen's, I had lunch with my friend, Lani.  Since she had shopping to do at Meijer's and that was my next stop, she went along with me.  I decided to walk and not use the electric amigo.  Half way through the store I was glad Lani was with me.  I wasn't sure I'd make it - I was exhausted and my back hurt a lot.  I pushed myself, though, and did it.  I have to keep working on my stamina.

Rachel took Jess to Ocean Breeze for lunch, the ST Library, then Target.  They had a nice day together.  Jon had to work again and didn't have a very good day, both physically and work-wise.  That's about it for now.  Upstairs we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment