Saturday, December 7, 2013

Not What I Had Expected

Before my surgery I had quite a few ideas of how I would get caught up on things around the house as I was recouperating.  The month of November is gone and we're already at December 7 and nothing has been done.  I sure didn't expect to have such a hard time with pain, PT or 1 ER visit and another hospital admittance for complications.  Just making it through each day has been a challenge and when I did have time to sit down, working on a project was the last thing I wanted to do.  I got organized to do paperwork yesterday and it's still untouched. I at least have neater piles.

Having the internet/e-mail working again has been nice.  Jess went two days without her uTube.  She was pretty good about it.  She gave Jon a big hug and said, "Thank you!" to him when he worked with Comcast to get it back.  That was special to watch.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment