Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Kitchen Tree

.
I've been looking for a tall skinny tree for my kitchen dining room for quite some time.  I finally found one that was reasonably priced in a "Terry's Village" catalogue.  I have it decorated with quite a few of my mom's "antique" kitchen utensils and a few kitchen themed ornaments that I have bought.  If you look closely at the second picture you'll see a tomato slicer with the original cover on it, a small slotted spatula, and tiny cookie cutters.  
 
I'm still not finished decorating.  I want to display my mom's Hallmark "doll house" ornaments that she's bought each year since 1988.  Maybe tomorrow.  I haven't had good physical days lately and nothing is getting done.  I've been in alot of body pain for several days.  I'm going to call AMS in the morning and see what they say.  I think it's a reaction to the coumadin.  That's my unmedical guess.  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better - this has been a tough road for you. Merry Christmas to you and your children. May 2014 be a happier and healthier one for all of you.

    ReplyDelete