Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jon's Tree

Since I shared pictures of Jessie's tree last night, I thought I'd share Jon's tree tonight.  Jessie took all the ornaments out of his container for him and he put them on his tree, which is in the living room.  It's neat to look at both trees, since I've been giving them ornaments since they were born, and I've also made ornaments out of small toys or items from their past that I didn't want to get rid of.

Jon is not doing very well at the moment.  He came home from work yesterday with a wrenched back again.  He was in quite a bit of pain and went to the doctors this afternoon.  Hopefully, he'll be better soon.

Jess and Brenda went grocery shopping, lunch, and bowling.  Once again a nice day for both of them. 

We aDebbie drove me to get my blood work, then I sat and waited a couple hours while she went to a doctor's appointment about 10 minutes from where I had to go.  It didn't matter to me.  I took along my book and finished it. 

We ate lunch then went to Family Christian Stores.  Walgreens and the post office finished my day.  I'm trying to build up stamina, but 1 store is about all I can do.  While I was at lunch I received my INR report and it is still too low: 1.3.  Back to the shots and up on the coumadin pills for a couple days.  Another blood draw on Saturday. 

1 comment: