Saturday, December 14, 2013

Not A Good Morning To Be Out


I had to go for another STAT blood test this morning and the weather was terrible. If it wasn't for the STAT report, I could have gone 3 minutes down the road.  Because of the STAT, I had to go a half-hour down the road (in good weather).  Roads were not scraped or salted.  Going over 30-35 mph was not possible.  I'm not sure how much snow we've gotten so far, but Jon's already 20 minutes late in getting home, and he's never late. 

Debbie went with me so that I could be dropped off  at the front door and she waited in the van with Jessie.

From there we went to breakfast at the Country Inn.  When we were coming back from the restrooms, Jessie was a bit goofy seeing a stuffed Santa and a nicely decorated tree.  I snapped a couple pictures.

When we got home, I was in rough shape again for some reason.  I hurt so bad I took a pain pill and relaxed on the couch while Jess was playing on the floor and playing with her iPad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment