Friday, December 20, 2013

Thursday and Friday

Thursday ... We had an early morning meeting with Kelly, Jessie's case worker, then Brenda and Jessie went grocery shopping, McDonald's drive thru for lunch, then bowling.  

Yesterday was not a good physical day for me.  I was in a lot of pain.  I was so greatful that my friend, Denise, picked me up and took me to my doctor appointment.  Before we got there we went to lunch and Sam's Club.  I finished my Christmas shopping.  I prayed for an electric amigo and there were 5 available when we arrived and none when we left.

By the time I got home I was in really bad shape and spent the evening on the couch after a quick dinner.  We retired upstairs early and I took medication and sat in my chair in tears.


Today ... Friday ... Unbelievably, I woke feeling almost "normal"!  I was thrilled.  Hardly any pain!!!!  I had to go get another STAT blood test and Lois went with me.  We ate lunch at the Olive Garden and then went to Best Buy.  I picked up another couple DVD's for Christmas.  Hall Road was crazy.  It's a road I try to avoid at all times, especially during any holiday season.  Today was the worst I have ever seen it.  Then there was a tie-up on the expressway because they were transporting 4 pieces of 2 mobile homes.  Extra wide.  In the pouring rain.  I was glad when I pulled into my driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment