Sunday, December 29, 2013

I "Went" To Church

Sort of.  I was sitting on my couch, wrapped up in a blanket, watching last week's sermon from our church.  I had no idea they had begun to video tape series. I knew there was audio, but it's not the same.  I had heard so much about last week's sermon that I was determined to listen to it today, and was surprised to be able to watch it. 

I up-dated my 2014 calendar with birthdays, appointments, Jon's work days, and who is working what days with Jessie.  That took a couple hours.  I did a load of clothes because I needed them.  Jess did her usual stuff, as well as took an hours nap.  When she woke she indicated that her legs hurt her and said, "I'm sick."  It's hard to tell with her sometimes because if someone else is sick in the house (like Jon who came home early), she mimics their illness.  She doesn't act sick.  We'll see what happens tonight and tomorrow.  Time will tell with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment