Friday, December 27, 2013

Good News!

I received the best news I've had in over two months this morning. I went to PT to be reevaluated, and I DON'T NEED PT !!!  My range of motion for my surgical leg is 0 and 110 degrees!  More than perfect!  I am so thankful that God took care of this for me.  I had planned on having all the PT done before the New Year when I'd have to start over with a new deductible and copay.  Since my blood clots put me behind a month, I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  I'm very pleased.  I plan on going to the pool a couple times a week to walk in the lazy river to build up my stamina, then take the Water Aerobics class in late February.  Only God could have done this and I Thank Him!

After my quick PT appointment, I picked up Lois and we went to lunch then saw the movie, "Saving Mr. Banks", which, by the way, was VERY good.  I got home just in time for Rachel to leave, rest a bit, fix dinner, then relax on the couch.  Now, if I can just get a doctor to prescribe Mobic or Celebrex again, I'd be doing REALLY well.  No one wants to put me on them along with the Coumadin.

Even though Jon is still not well, he had to go to work.  He does sound better than last night.  I'm sure he's going to sleep real well tonight.

Jess and Rachel went outside to play in the back yard in the snow.  I forgot to post the pictures.  Maybe tomorrow.  They're cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment