Friday, December 13, 2013

I Am So Far Behind

I finally got to the bank today - the 13th - to do banking I usually do on the 3rd.  Just 10 days late.  I have a desk piled high of mail I've accumulated again for the week.  I still don't have all my decorations up.  Although I have Christmas cards and stamps ready, I most likely won't be sending out cards.  I LOVE to send cards to my family and friends.  I haven't even sent out "Thank You" cards to those who sent meals last month and helped out in various ways.  I do hate being behind. 

I managed to go to the post office, bank, a Hallmark store and got gas in the van.  By the time I got home I hurt so bad I had to take a strong pain pill and I slept for a couple hours.  I'm not sure what all that pain was about, but I did wake feeling very good. 

Jess and Rachel went out to breakfast then to the Shadbush Nature Center.  The rest of the day they spent vegging out in the family room.  Jon feels better today - thanks for the prayers.  He went to the show and saw "The Hobbit" - he's been waiting for this for months!  He wasn't disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment