Monday, December 9, 2013

Thank You, Jon

Jon took me to get my blood work this morning for my latest INR reading then treated me to breakfast.  From there we went to Walgreen's and I actually was able to walk around Michael's!!!  That was a major accomplishment.  However, by the time we got home after the post office, I was ready to sit down and put my throbbing feet up.  I have to say, though, it was really nice to get out of the house and not go to a doctor's appointment or the hospital.  I did a bit of Christmas shopping at Michael's.

Tomorrow I have a foot doctor's appointment.  We shall see what can be done about the pain in my left foot.  My left baby toe is also still paralyzed.  That is so wierd.  I can feel it when I touch it, but it just won't move. 

Jane played several games of Apples 2 Apples with Jess, took her to McDonald's drive through then had a picnic in her car for lunch.  Later they spent some time outside.  Jon did quite a few odds and ends for me.  Things I still can't do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment