Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Nice Day With Jessie

Along with doing about 6 load of wash and some odds and ends, Jess and I went to the post office,
Subway for lunch (she decided she wanted this instead of McDonald's!), Michael's then Meijer's.  We had a good time shopping.  I was amazed, again, at the number of people who know Jessie by name.  Even the bread man!  Again she scanned all items while I put them in bags.  I'm so thrilled that this is one thing that she can do and be excited about it.  When we got home she took all the groceries out of the bags and helped me put things away. 

I bought chicken to make for dinner, but Jessie decided she didn't want chicken.  What?  I just stared at her.  No chicken?  "What do you want, then?"  "Macaroni and cheese with ham!"  So, that's what I made - homemade, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment