Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What In The World Was She Thinking?

Jon and I had an appointment this afternoon and while we were gone, Jess told Debbie she wanted to go upstairs and go to the bathroom. "By myself!", she said.  So Debbie let her and listened for anything odd at the bottom of the stairs.  The flush soon came, but Jess didn't come out of the bathroom.  The next thing Debbie heard was Jessie gagging.  Up the stairs Debbie flew, opened the door, and couldn't believe her eyes!  Jess had taken shaving cream and sprayed it all over the floor, door, and walls. 

Now that you've quit laughing, let me explain that this is very odd behavior because Jessie is tactile sensitive and can't even watch anyone shave.  Whipped cream is out, too.  She'd immediately throw up.  So, why did she do something that would make her sick and keep spraying it?  She gagged and moved her mouth for a good half hour like she was going to throw up and kept holding her stomach.  If I hadn't seen the shaving cream myself, I wouldn't have believed she would have done this stunt.  However, the bathroom sure smelled good for quite awhile!  Never a dull moment with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment