Monday, April 8, 2013

I Wasn't Planning On "This" Today

I don't know what my mind had planned for the day, but it didn't turn out like I think it might have.  My morning began at 8:00 a.m. with a phone call that lasted 1 1/4 hours from a "distant" relative, who is very much in need.  The call has bothered me all day.

I was supposed to do paperwork after breakfast but now that's on tomorrow's agenda.  Debbie returned today (YEAH) and supervised Jessie in cleaning up her family room floor area so I vacuumed floors.  I went to put away bedding in the upstairs closet and ended up emptying it and putting away pieces of carpet under the eaves.  I tried to get the zinc cams out of the night stand I put together, but it required getting down on the floor and I couldn't do that. 

Jessie threw up in the morning, but recovered enough to go to McDonald's drive thru.  (By the way, Jessie has lost 19#s!!).  My knee hurt so much late this afternoon that I had to take pain medication.  I did have a nice dinner, though, with some SM friends.  We went to Shield's Restaurant for pizza and salad.  I've never been to a Shield's, but I definitely would go back.  It was very good. 

Well, enough "blah, blah, blah" for today.  That pretty much sums up how I feel tonight, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment