Sunday, April 28, 2013

God's Blessings, Lynzee!

I had the privilege of watching my special friend, Lynzee, being baptized at her church this morning. Not only did Lynzee make this very important decision, but so did 43 others !!!!  It was an awesome time of witnessing baptisms of entire families, children and adults.  I am so proud of her!

When I got home I received a phone call from Bill's cousin, Joyce.  Her and her husband were in the area, just getting back from Georgia yesterday where they wintered and served at Habitat For Humanity.  They came and we had a really nice time catching up and visiting.

Jessie's been a tad bit mouthy today.  Extra loud, too.  I'm about done for the day.  She's gotten on my last nerve.  Let's hope tomorrow will be better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment