Monday, April 22, 2013

Teaching Jessie

Every day is a teaching day for Jessie.  Every day Debbie or I instruct Jessie in doing various jobs or activities around the house.  This afternoon after our McDonald's picnic lunch in the van, Jess helped me pick up dog poop, sticks and helped pull garbage cans to the curb.  I was impressed that she kept at it and did a good job.  She's been doing very well in feeding Memphis each afternoon, too. 

I finally got to my paperwork this afternoon.  I was a month behind in recording Jessie's expenditures and I'm still about 6 months behind in balancing my check book with bank statements.  Jessie's stuff is almost done and if I keep at it tomorrow afternoon, I'll finish mine. 

Jon finished his 3-day work stint tonight.  Today he had help, all went well, and as Jon said, "Nothing to write home about."  He's looking forward to his next 2 days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment