Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday's Blog

Wednesday
I had water aerobics and Debbie brought Jessie to the pool just before I left.  Several times many of the ladies go out to breakfast and today was one of those days I decided I would join them and make new friends.  However, only our instructor and I went, which was good, because we were able to share with one another about our lives.  I had a nice visit with her.

When I can home I spent 75 minutes raking the side of the house and putting the stones back in the driveway that were thrown there by the snow blower.  Between water aerobics and raking, I burned up 900 calories!  Yahoo!

Rachel came to watch Jess while I went to Stephen Ministry and Jon was at work.  There was a storm so Jon shut off the computer before I got home and I didn't feel like turning it back on to blog.  That's why no blog last night. 

Just before bed, Jon read on FB that Chris' dog, Sherman, had died unexpectedly!  The picture is Jessie and Sherman on Easter at their house. (Beats me why there's a black strip at the bottom!) Those of you who have had animals as pets for years and they have died know how they feel his loss.  Especially Chris' boys.  Sherman was 10 years old, and they had him since he was a puppy.  He will be missed.  Now we'll have to add him to our Heaven list - right next to Jake!

Thursday
Bible Study for Debbie and me this morning and Rachel with Jess.  Jon went out to breakfast, Home Depot, then rested.  I went to lunch with my friend, Marilyn, went to the post office and came home just before we got hit with a good rain storm.  When Jon was at Home Depot he bought shelving metal strips for book shelves in my bedroom and this afternoon, he put them up for me.  Tonight he made his and Jessie's meal while I went to the last night of our Home Group until the fall.  We had a nice pot luck dinner.  I'm sorry that we won't be about to meet again for quite awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment