Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jessie's Day Out

Debbie took Jessie to the pool today and she had a great time.  She's getting very comfortable there and is even going across the small pool that is at the bottom of the water slide.  She even went and got herself some water weights, too.  Afterward, they stopped at Subway for a quick, nutritious chicken sandwich. 

I had water aerobics this morning, and I, too, stopped at Subway on the way home.  I also went into Kroger's for just a few things I like there ... Kroger's Small Curd Cottage Cheese and Kroger's Light Death By Chocolate Ice Cream!  I also had a nice relaxing couple of hours while I had my hair done.

My friend, Doreen, sent me a picture text from NJ this afternoon of their outdoor thermometer at 80 degrees.  I sent one back with ours: 44 degrees.  I'm glad someone, somewhere is enjoying warm, dry weather!  We certainly aren't!

No comments:

Post a Comment