Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ladies Night Out

I went to Bible Study this morning, but didn't feel all that great.  I had a headache, which wasn't bad, but just enough to make me sick.  Debbie and I went to Leo's Coney Island for lunch then I came home and slept with a hot compress on my eyes for an hour.  I felt much better when I woke up.

Tonight I went to the Macomb Twp. (Senior Center) Ladies Night Out.  I had organized a group of 10 of us and I think everyone, except maybe my sister, had a good time.  Di doesn't like crowds, and there were over 230 women there!  She was also exhausted from long hours at her computer for work, which didn't help.  There were 32 vendors, free food and desserts and refreshments.  Something different.  Apparently this was their first time doing this and I think if they do it again, they'll have to find a larger area to accommodate so many women. They had a wonderful turnout.

Jon had a horrible day at work.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment