Friday, April 12, 2013

She's Staring At Me

Jessie is staring at me, making noises, scratching the couch and wanting me to quit typing (I just started) and go upstairs.  Not that she wants to go to bed, she wants to use my iPad and look at all the family/baby pictures on FB.  She just finished a temper tantrum and fell asleep for about 10 minutes.  Oh, the joys of being a mom of a special needs 22 year old!

Jessie, Debbie and I had breakfast out with Jessie's case worker, Kelly.  I had some things I needed to correct on an annual assessment and thought this would be the fastest way to do it.  (Jess is now asking, "All done?" Numerous times.)  I went to Walmart looking for new jeans and Debbie and Jessie went to Meijer's.  (Now she's mimicking me typing on the computer by tapping on the printer!) 

This weather is getting to me, and I normally don't pay much attention to the weather.  It's been so cold and rainy, that I'm feeling very cold and blah.  Jess keeps asking to go outside, but our backyard looks like a lake in some spots.  Our basement is also very wet again!  I'm so disappointed.  I had hoped that all the work I had done around the house would have prevented the basement from being wet.  However, I've kept telling everyone that I believe that the water is coming up through the floor, not from the basement walls.  I believe I'm right.  Unfortunately.

Ok - Ok.  I've got to finish and go upstairs before Jess drives me insane.  I'm already half way there, I don't need a good push.  She just thinks it's funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment