Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Needed A Designated Driver Today

I had a wierd start to my day when at 6:00 I woke feeling like I was drugged and staggered to the bathroom.  I managed to get back in to bed, but felt very wierd.  When I did get up, I went to Water Aerobics because this is the only day I could go, since Rachel is at school tomorrow morning and Debbie is STILL on vacation. 

I've never been to the Tuesday class and was excited to see my mom's friend, Anita, (my friend, too).  However, there certainly are differences in teachers, because after about 20 minutes I must have looked out of it already, as Anita said, "Are you doing OK?"  "Yes, although I think I'll need a designated driver in order to get home!"  I felt like I had done 2 straight hours of aerobics when I finished. 

I met Dorene at the Garden for lunch, came home and put a load of wash in and sat down in my chair upstairs and slept for 3 hours!  So much for the paperwork that I'm behind on.  Maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment