Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Do Not Like Snow In April

So, you're probably thinking, who does?  Not only was it raining on and off but snowing throughout the day! Then there were little ice balls.  In between the rain, Jon worked on his garden.  He is so determined and anxious to get it built.  I told him his dad would be so proud of him and his accomplishment. It looks absolutely great.

Bill would also be VERY proud of me, if I do say so myself.  I completed the second nightstand for my bedroom today.  It was much easier because 1) I had already completed one, and 2) I bought a battery operated screw driver which helped speed things up a lot.  I'm very pleased with myself.  Not prideful, just pleased, as I've NEVER put together anything like this before.  Bill always put our furniture together. 

Rachel came and cleaned the house then Jessie, Rachel and I went to the post office, Wendy's for a light lunch and the Used Bookstore.  A lot of odds and ends were finished today, too.  For something different Jon, Jess and I went to Garden Grille for dinner then we took a drive around to see "10 houses", as Jessie says.  We used to do this as a family for years, especially on Sunday afternoons.  We'd just drive around into subdivisions that were in a certain radius to our home and look at all the different style and size houses.  It was a nice couple hours out.

2 comments:

  1. We went out to eat tonight too & then drove around looking at houses also ... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw.... No snow in NJ though ������

    ReplyDelete