Thursday, April 4, 2013

Finally A Nice Day Outside

Jess was thrilled that she could go outside a couple times today.  Rachel took her out after lunch for a walk then she went swinging. Jon worked all morning in his garden leveling the dirt and laying the weed barrier down.  He also began building his boxes.  I went to the post office, Walgreen's, Kohl's to pay my bill, K-9 to schedule a measurement of Memphis for a "coat", met Chris J for lunch at Leo's Coney Island and then got some fruit and vegetables at Vince and Joe's.  I had planned to go to dinner with the Down Syndrome Alumni Mom's tonight but it was cancelled at the last minute so I went to Home Group instead.  The house is very quiet.  Everyone is asleep.  Time for a little reading and iPad games for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment