Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Did You See The Snowflakes Today?

Jon neglected to tell me that he had a very bad headache all day yesterday, and when he woke this morning, it wasn't any better.  His description of it sounded like a migraine.  I do hope I'm wrong.  I suffered with migraines for decades.  He was supposed to work today but instead spent the entire day in his room. 

At one point this morning as I looked outside I was sure that I was seeing things.  Snow.  However, it was real.  I told Jess it was snowing and she didn't like that one bit.  She wants to go outside and swing.  She has each day this week, but it only lasts about 10 minutes before she gets too cold.  Maybe tomorrow.

Breakfast, a nice visit with my friend, Rox, paperwork, post office, bank and Subway's for lunch with Jess and Rachel.  Debbie and Rachel have been doing a lot of reading books to Jess and today Jess read some on her own out loud!  She did really good and was so excited about it.  Rachel kept giving her high-fives. 

We had an early dinner because I had Continuing Education and Supervision Groups for Stephen Ministry tonight. The entire evening was great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment