Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Quiet Sunday

Jess and I went to breakfast at the Garden Grille, only the place was packed.  Every table was taken and some people looked like they were eagerly waiting their food.  After 15 minutes without a waitress, I did something I've never done.  Jess and I got up and left!  There were just too many people there for not only her but for me.  I wasn't angry.  I'm glad that business has picked up a lot since there is a new owner.  I'll be back.  That's where I enjoy the veggie wrap the most!

After we got home I swept floors and vacuumed because Chris was coming over in the afternoon.  She and her son, Sean, came and visited for an hour.  I spent time on my iPad, continued reading in a non-fiction book about the Holy Spirit, began a fiction book and took a one-hour nap.  Dinner was a little late, but we did eat.  Home made chicken strips, asparagus and biscuits.  A nice, healthy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment