Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It Happened In Meijer's

We had our WW meeting again this morning.  Chris K. was finally able to meet with us as her son, Arron, is now home from the hospital.  Please continue to pray for his infection to heal.  Jessie took a couple naps today. Not sure what's up with that.  She had a good day reading books with Debbie and outside swinging.

I went to the post office, McDonald's drive thru (grilled chicken snack wrap and yogurt), ate in Michael's parking lot, strolled around Michael's, went into Meijer's and almost burst out crying.  Now, isn't that just something?  Out of no where I was overwhelmed with the loss of Bill.   Really.  In Meijer's of all places?  I quickly got what I needed and got out of there before I made a scene.  I hate it when emotions overcome you when you least expect it.

When I got home I remembered something my mom always would do when things were sad or bad.  She'd clean.  So I cleaned up all the Easter decorations, stored them away for another year and decorated with birdhouses.  Then I read some in my fiction book.  I'm OK now.  I was OK then, too.  Emotions.  You really can't trust them sometimes, can you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment