Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Shopping

I did not have Water Aerobics today because the pool was closed all week for cleaning.  Instead, Debbie, Jess and I went shopping.  We stopped at Blinds To Go and I (finally) ordered a blind for Jessie's skylight.  Next we dropped off items at the Salvation Army.  Across the street to Office Depot for items for both Debbie and Jessie.  Next to Lakeside Mall.  I can't remember the last time I was in Sears, let alone the mall!  Both Jess and I need new bathing suits.  She was the lucky one, and looks so cute in her new 2-piece suit.  She also bought herself a royal purple piece of luggage for vacations.  We ate in the Food Court, I sat down to rest and Debbie took Jessie down to the fountain, which I didn't even know they had.

While they were there I looked at my e-mails on my iPhone and noted a request from my friend for items at Office Depot, so when we left there we went back across the street and I "ran" in and got what she needed.  Target was next.  By this time I was about done walking and I was thankful for an electric cart to use.  McDonald's for pop and a snack then the post office before we arrived home.  I am absolutely ready to call it a day and go to bed.  However, 7:30 p.m. is 4 1/2 hours before my bedtime.  A nap maybe? 

It was such a nasty day to be out with rain, sleet and snow, but it also made for good shopping, as the stores had very few people in them.  Just the way I like it - Jess, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment