Monday, January 7, 2013

17 Cups of Butternut Squash

I'm a little annoyed at the moment because my site won't let me upload pictures.  I need to contact the "HELP" department I guess.  Anyway, I was going to show off my 17 cups of squash that I baked and froze today.  Tomorrow I get to take them out of their containers and use my Food Saver bags.  Lovin' It!  We'll have squash for a year. 

Jess and Debbie had fun again this morning.  They were playing Silly Sentences when I left to meet my friend, Chris J, for breakfast.  Jess and I went to Wendy's for lunch and I'm trying to get boxes out of my Christmas closet to begin taking the tree down.  I wasn't successful today in that respect.  Well, at least I did take down the Heavenly Hosts. 

Jon has been very tired and quiet.  He had a dental appointment early this morning but has spent alot of time vegging out in his room.  I hope he's not coming down with something.  There are alot of sick people around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment