Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I slept in again today since there wasn't anything special to get up and do, except give Jess a bath.  That done, we ate breakfast and I spent the day doing odds and ends again.  I had wanted to do nothing, but the house desperately needed to be vacuumed and floors swept.  Plus, when there's just Jess and I, it takes me twice as long to do anything, as she goes from here to there and needs to be monitored.  The past couple nights she's been playing with Memphis after supper. He's really good with her.  She could never play with Jake like this.  He wasn't very tolerant of her. 

Jon worked - his 3rd holiday in a row.  Great for a paycheck, but not so great for celebrating.  His was a good day, though, which makes it OK.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment