Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Really Different Day

No "Made to Crave" meeting because Debbie was still home with her very sick son.  I had an appointment in the afternoon that I cancelled because of the intense fog.  Jon went to the post office for me and a friend picked up some stuff to deliver to his parents for me.  Walking has become very painful.  Oh, and by the way, Jon was 100% well when he woke this morning.  He was 100% sick yesterday, that's for sure.  They did tell him at work that this virus was quick. 

Jessie continued to make her Perler Beads forms and tonight I ironed 17 of them!  She just laughed and is still making more.  She really loves these things.  She also watched videos, "read" magazines, played on her iPad and kept busy all day nagging me for the next meal.  Which, I might add, is VERY annoying. 

I did alot of paperwork and made several business phone calls and talked to a good friend on the phone.  Alot of sitting down.  Tomorrow I go to the knee doctor.  Prayers would be appreciated.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment