Sunday, January 20, 2013

Farm Pictures














These are the pictures that Debbie took at Wolcott Mill Farm on Friday.  I so appreciate her taking pictures when they go out and do things. It means alot to me to have the pictures, and then to share them.  Jess had a really good time, as you can see.

It was a miracle that we had power when we woke this morning.  Apparently the power had been off for 2 hours while we slept.  Several times I awoke during the night thinking we were going to be blown away, it was so very windy.  Woodside - Romeo Campus was without power, so Chris, Sean and Ashley came to our second church service and sat with me.  It was nice to sit with family.  I miss that alot.

After lunch Chris, Gayle, and Jean came over and the 4 of us played games then had a late 7:00 dinner with more games. It's been quite sometime since we've played games around our dining room table.  I think we're going to do it again next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment