Sunday, January 27, 2013

Memphis Gets A Bath

Jon worked today, so Jess and I were by ourselves.  However, at 11:00 we took Memphis to the K-9 Kindergarten to get a bath and his nails trimmed.  He wasn't crazy about the idea, but he does like to travel in the van.  They said he did very well and was well behaved. 

While we waited for Memphis, we shopped at Vince and Joe's for some fruits and vegetables then had lunch at Leo's Coney Island.  I was a little skeptical taking Jess in there because it's always so loud and busy, but I thought I'd give it a try.  Jess did great.  The place WAS packed.  It WAS very noisy and there WERE many kids there.  However, she did awesome.  I was so pleased.

We took a quick trip to Target for hairspray then returned to get Memphis.  Jess spent her day on her iPad, watching videos and worked with her Perler Beads again.  I had them all ironed and now there's 9 more to be done. 

Unfortunately, by the time I got home, my left knee and my right hip hurt so bad I had to take some pain medication.  It helped a little.  I spent some time on my iPad, reading and doing projects where I could sit down.  I guess that when I shop I'll have to use the electric wheelchair again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment