Sunday, January 6, 2013

POP

Passion On Purpose - that's what the title of our new sermon series is at church.  We were all given black wrist bands with red lettering (Passion On Purpose) on them.  I have to go to church tomorrow because Jess wants one.  "Share!" she said when she saw mine.  We'll see if she wears it.

When I returned from church I was starving and decided the 3 of us should go out to lunch.  We went to Dimitri's and had a nice Sunday meal.  The 3 of us don't go out to a restaurant very often. Jess played on her iPad, Jon reorganized his file cabinet and I completed Jessie's paperwork for 2012.  I am so glad to get that job done.  Now I'll just have to total everything up and wait for the reports to arrive that I have to fill out each year and send them in. 

We ate a light snack and watched the movie "Babies" tonight.  It was really cute.  Jess LOVED it.  An hour ago she wanted to go to bed, and from the (lack of) sounds in the monitor, she's asleep.  Now I'll have a couple of quiet hours before it's my bed time.  Yah!



No comments:

Post a Comment