Friday, January 11, 2013

An Eeyore Kind Of Day

If Bill were here he would have been the first to make a comment about the weather this morning - dark, gloomy, foggy.  An Eeyore day for sure.  I would have added muddy, since all gravel streets are now mud.  However, we didn't have an Eeyore day.

Jess and Debbie had breakfast out then spent almost the entire day going from place to place.  It was a great CLS day for Jessie.  Alot of social interaction and she did well.  Some places better than others, but on the whole I think OK.

Jon and I went to breakfast, Walgreen's, post office, Meijer's for gas and the post office.  He helped me and for 2 hours we zip tied and taped the 8 rubbermaids for Lois.  Then off to get them mailed.  One large job completed! 

Dorene finished putting in another shelf in my under-the-stairs closet and I am rearranging things in there and cleaning out cupboards under the wreath in the dining room.  I need to make room for all of Jessie's educational books and art projects.  She's overflowing in too many places.

I had Joyful Journey tonight - there were 6 of us.  I didn't want to go because all my joints were hurting because of the weather but I took some medicine and went anyway.  I am so glad I did.  I love these ladies! I love singing and worshiping with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment